TERMS & CONDITIONS
Prestige Moving Terms and Conditions
- Fair & reasonable access at both the pickup and delivery address’s.
- The works being completed Monday to Friday between 7am & 5pm (Our standard business hours).
- We charge a toll fee of $25.00 + GST when our vehicles are required to travel on toll roads.
- A credit card/merchant fee applies for all credit card transactions being 1.86% for Visa/Mastercard & 1.5% for American Express
- Please be advised if our staff exceed 8 hours of work or work outside the hours of 7am – 5pm we then charge an overtime rate of 50% loading on top of the quoted hourly rate.
Local & Country Removals
- We charge a minimum of 4 hours work when billing Door to Door & a minimum of 2 hours work when billing Depot to Depot.
- Excluding account customers, payment to be made via cash or c/card upon completion of works each day.
- If additional work hours are required to complete the relocation which exceed the work hours quoted, you will be charged as per our standard schedule of rates.
- We charge per hour in .25 hour increments until all works have been completed which includes bill calculation & processing of payment.
- Excluding account customers, payment is to be made in full upon collection, we only accept payment via cash or c/card.
- For all interstate consignments we charge per cubic metre of space used in the Truck, this includes furniture protection used and unusable space as per our standard schedule of rates.
- The above rates are based on collections and deliveries being completed within a 30 km radius of the CBD in each State, any additional travel time will be charged per hour according to our standard schedule of rates plus a fuel levy charge of 65 cents per km.
- Our cubic metre rate is based on 6 minutes of load/unload time per cubic metre of goods, any additional time spent will be charged per hour in .25 hr increments according to our standard schedule of rates.
- There is a minimum charge of 3 cubic metres per consignment.
Mobile Serviced & Self Storage
- There is a minimum storage charge of $10 + GST Per week
- Self Storage customers must have a sufficient area for the storage unit to be placed at their premises & within their properties fence line/boundary.
- Self Storage units are permitted onsite for a maximum of 48 hours, extra charges apply for any additional time.
- We have a minimum charge of 1 month storage per storage unit which is to be paid upfront upon the booking.
- Storage accounts must be paid up to date prior to gaining access to or the delivery of goods.
- If a customer commits to a minimum 6 or 12 months of storage (dependent on the storage unit size) and the call out fee is discounted or waived, the remainder of the storage fee (up to 6 or 12 months) will be payable upon early vacate of storage.
- Our storage charges will be as quoted to you for the first 12 weeks of storage. After 12 weeks, we may change the storage charges from time to time.
- All packing quilts and ties supplied with storage units upon vacate must be stacked and folded as originally provided. Otherwise a $50.00 + GST fee will be charged per unit.
- A $25.00 + GST storage unit lift fee applies each time a storage unit is accessed or transported to or from our facility.
- We require 48 hours notice to gain access to your storage unit.
- Access is strictly Monday to Friday between 9am and 3pm.
- Any booking cancellations require a minimum of 24 hours notice during normal business hours (Monday to Friday) from the time the booking was scheduled for or a cancellation fee of $100 + GST will apply.
- Please be advised your goods are not insured for any loss or damage whilst being loaded by yourself or one of your representatives. Our legal liability is assured at departure of your goods whilst in transit and storage.